Faster implementation of FPGA models.
The XSG Utils Library offers ready-to-use function blocks for rapid control prototyping or hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulation projects. The library gives users of real-time FPGA applications enhanced function blocks for implementing their own projects.
The XSG Utils Library is completely open and can be used in the following applications:
- Rapid control prototyping projects using dSPACE
- MicroAutoBox® II or DS5203 FPGA Board
- Hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulation with the DS5203 FPGA Board used in a dSPACE Simulator or with the DS2655 FPGA Base Board for SCALEXIO®
- XSG Utils Library for developers of FPGA and processor applications
- XSG Utils Interface Library for users to embed pre-configured FPGA applications in existing Simulink models
Available Function Blocks
- PWM Measurement
- PWM Generator
- Look-up Table
- I/O Access Functions
- PI Controller
- Average Calculator
- Sine Generator
- Discrete PT1
- Wavetable Encoder
- Small Apps
- Version Info
The XSG Utils Library contains essential, often-needed function blocks for FPGA programming, similar to standard Simulink® functions. The high-quality function blocks are ready-to-use and easy to adapt to your project, so they greatly facilitate your FPGA programming. They range from enhanced I/O, scope, and look-up table functions to an average calculator, sine generator and wavetable encoder. dSPACE offers the XSG Utils Library as a subset of the functions in the XSG Electric Components Library or XSG ACMC Library, so you can buy just the function set you need for your own FPGA application. Different versions of all these libraries are available for developers and for users of FPGA applications. The XSG Utils Library offers pre-built custom instruments that enable a quick access to the most used functions out of ControlDesk® Next Generation.